Technical Services » Wireless Internet Access
The Waynesboro-Wayne County library provides Wi-Fi access free of charge to all of our patrons during all times we are open for use with their own personal notebooks, laptops or other wireless accessible mobile devices. To access our network, laptop users must have:
- A computer or other device equipped with a 802.11b compatible wireless card.
- A password. A password is required for access to the network. The password is provided at the circulation desk in the front with a valid library card.
Please note regarding our connection that:
- All users are required to adhere to the behavior outlined in our Wireless Internet Policy. Ignoring our policy guidelines can result in not being allowed to access our wireless network, or even being asked to leave the library.
- We cannot guarantee that your device will be able to access our network. Our staff will assist as much as possible, but we are not responsible for providing technical support for your device to access our wireless network. Users should be familiar with how their device accesses wireless services before attempting to access our network.
- The library assumes no responsibility for the safety of equipment, or for laptop configurations, security, or data files resulting from connection to the library?s network.